Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick Lil Boy

My little boy is not feeling well today.  He is fighting a horrible cold-we have been using saline and a humidifier so that should help.  We have not gotten out of our pj's all day-kind of relaxing really.  I have been able to catch up on all my blog readings because all Braden has done is sleep.
Brad went for his first interview today-I must say I did a lot of praying during this time-he has another one Thursday- so keep praying.  
Here are some pictures I forgot to post from this past week:
Brenda Ladun Conquer Cancer Run on Saturday at STV One Nineteen-over 1000 people there!

Braden ready for church Wednesday night

Bumbo time- he only sits in this for like 3 minutes right now- he is a little young but it helps him build up those muscles in his neck and back.

So today is my January 1 haha!   I will start posting my workouts for everyone-just in case you want to try them out-but most important;y to hold me accountable for doing something every day.
Run one mile under 10 minutes
100 air squats
Run 0.75 under 8 minutes
75 air squats
Run 0.50 under 5 minutes
50 air squats
Run 0.25 under 2 minutes
25 air squats

That was pretty tough-I never ran under 6.5mph.  Tomorrow I will do a weight circuit in my house in case Braden is not sleeping-Brad is at work or I would go in the basement to workout-I think Meredith is joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment