Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm loving it...

NO NOT MCDONALD'S!!!

I AM LOVING THIS:
  • being a mother to my wonderful little boy
  • our church-it is the best I PROMISE!!!
  • working out when I can (Day 2 workout posted at the bottom)
  • working 1-2 days per week
  • my new body wash and lotion from Bath and Body Works
Aromatherapy
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint
  • watching the Biggest Loser
  • my iPhone
  • and MY HUSBAND

WORKOUT Today Meredith came over and I had signs posted everywhere upstairs.  Braden couldn't sit in the basement since he had a cold so I propped a bottle up-thanks to Cindi for teaching me this WONDERFUL trick-and we worked out.  Here is what we did:
One minute at each station:
walking lunges
tricep kickbacks
hammer curls
shoulder press
step ups
push ups
bicep curls
dips
jumping jacks
chest press
mountain climbers
Then we did 30 reps at each station 
Ended with some ABS.

Nice job-tomorrow is a workout on the treadmill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment