Sunday, January 31, 2010

Braden's Baby Dedication

WARNING
LONG POST-LOTS OF PICTURES
PS notice who is holding him in EVERY picture- and he says I spoil him!
Brad is trying so hard to make sure he is daddy's boy and not momma's boy-
he has got a lot of work to do-boys love their momma's,  

If you keep up with my blog you know that I love taking pictures with blocks.  
Only bad part-I can see the shadow of my camera on the glass.

Me, Brad, and Braden
Braden has a really bad cold-his nose is stopped up and he wasn't really feeling 100% this morning when he woke up-well let me rephrase that we didn't sleep 
we took 10-15 minute naps all night-poor boy.  Notice I have a bottle and burp cloth with me in case he started crying in front of the congregation.  He did so good-fell asleep in Brad's arms-and we didn't want to move him or he would have woken up screaming.  
So this is the best picture at church

At home after his nap-we got a little grin out of him.  He is so CUTE!!
After church we had lots of good food

And we didn't forget the yummy cake from Edgar's
1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him.
                                          Paw-paw and Gran             GrandDaddy and Nana
Grandmother and Grandfather Cox, Grandpa, DD Uncle Coleman and Aunt Elizabeth
                                        Aunt Ma-Ma and Rylan    Uncle Harry and Aunt LauraLee

                                                   Maw-Maw                    Grandmother Chris-GG  

                Aunt Mere Mere                  Mrs Brenda and Johnny         Cindi, Ayden and Jayce

We had so much fun-we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.  
We missed Mary Beth, Chris, Chad and Dylan.  
Braden is so loved-he is an awesome boy-God has great plans for his life.
Can you believe my little boy will be 9 weeks old tomorrow?
I will post those pictures tomorrow.  Until then-have a great day and I think I am going to take a nap or at least lay down for a minute before I have to feed little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment