Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Today is Super Bowl Sunday!  But that really does not mean much to me.  Janice and I went to 9:30am church and then we met Joshua and LauraLee at McCormick and Schmick's -I love eating shrimp and grits off of their brunch menu.  We left there and went shopping at the Galleria.  Our house phones have not been working well so I ended up buying a cordless phone (4 phones).  I also went to Forever 21 and bought me 3 shirts and a sweater.  

We decided that we needed to hurry up and get home for our "Super Bowl Party."  I mean we are hosting a party and we don't have any refreshments prepared for the two of us!  ha-ha Joshua and LauraLee called and said they were going to come over too-uh oh!  Now we really need to hurry-that means we have a pregnant girl that needs some grub and of course we all know men need food at all time and we have nothing!!!  So we hurried to Publix and picked up some chips, dip, and crescent rolls.  We then ran by KFC for some chicken wings.  (YIKES I have had 3 so far!!!)  When we got home we prepared pigs in a blanket, cheese dip, chips, and cheese with crackers.  I am so full right now!  It almost makes me sick to type this right now!!!  So after we ate we watched a little football.  I have to pause in between typing this to watch the commercials.  I haven't seen any that I really like all that much.

I hope every one has had a wonderful weekend.  Back to work tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment