Sunday, February 1, 2009

NOT ME!!! MONDAY



NOT ME MONDAY
Are you feeling ashamed for going to bed without brushing your teeth...again!? Did you drink a Coca Cola without anyone knowing? Are you feeling embarrassed that you walked out of the bathroom stall with your dress tucked in your panties? We'll don't be. Not Me!Monday was born out of a desire to admit some of our imperfections and reveal a few moments we'd rather forget.
Why?
Because it's fun to pretend that we really
did not do the things that we actually did do. We're all human, we all take embarrassing shortcuts, and so we may as well show each other that we're all in good company!

So here goes nothing-

I did not get up really early to go to work so that I could leave work early to spend some time with my wonderful husband.

I did not eat a lot today-yogurt, leftover shrimp and grits, sandwich, chips, pickles, 2 weight watcher cakes, and a hamburger for supper.  Oh and I can't forget those AWESOME sweet potato fries.

I did not wait in line at the bank for 30 minutes!!!!

I did not go to the tanning bed on my lunch break so that I could get a power nap.

I did not complain with my tummy hurting all day long.

I did not have 50 million things to do at work.

I did not use all the hot water tonight knowing Brad had to get in the shower after me.

I did not do my homework- no really I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment