Saturday, January 31, 2009

RELAXING DAY

Why is when you can sleep late you get up at the crack of dawn?  I was wide awake at 6:00am this morning.  I finally got out of the bed around 7:30am.  Brad ate breakfast and I started cleaning up around the house, changing the bed sheets, sweeping the floors, and washing/drying clothes.  We left around 9:30 to go workout.  I had run 10 miles the day before so I didn't want to run two days in a row-so all I did was a circuit.  It took maybe 30 minutes.  I don't care though-those kinds of workouts are my favorite.  We left the gym and ate SubWay. It was so yummy-oven roasted chicken breast.  We really had a relaxing day-went to Target and walked around.  Came home and took a LONG nap.
We decided to go eat at Outback-we asked Janice to go-Sam is out in Colorado- visiting his Grandson-Eli.  I can't wait to see those pictures, Sam.  You know you better take a lot since you made Janice go buy another camera!! ha!  We talked Janice into spending the night with us-I think she really wanted to stay with us anyways.  She didn't need to stay at her house by herself.
My plans for tomorrow were to go run the marathon course with some people-but I think I am just going to save that long run for Monday-or sometime next week.  Janice and I will get up and go to church and then go shopping.  Then we are planning on having a Super Bowl Party at her house.  Brad has to work so I am staying with her.  It is going to be so much fun-I bet we both fall asleep before it is even half time.  HA!  I really only like watching the commercials=I hope they have some good one's this year. 
I think I warned you before that my life is pretty boring.  I will try to spice it up on Monday with a "Not Me Monday" special.  I enjoy reading those on other people's blogs.  Good night!!!
Please remember to check out Kelly's blog-Baby Harper is 2 weeks old and BEAUTIFUL!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment