Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank You Thursday

I was really wandering what I was going to write about today.  So after coming home-to my mother and father in law's house-I decided to have a THANK YOU THURSDAY!!

I have so much that I am very thankful for-here are a few:  

Brad-Thank you for being a great man, husband, and friend.  I love when you play with my hair until I fall asleep, make me laugh until I cry, when you tell me you love me for no reason, believing in me, supporting me, and for being my husband and my BEST friend.  You are the best husband any one could ever have-I appreciate you so much-there is no one that makes me happier than you.  You make my life complete-the past 6 years that we have been married have been amazing.  Our relationship is so different-we have so much fun when we are together.  And no one can take that away from us.   

Mom and Dad- Thank you for believing in me.  I never thought I would go to college, marry the love of my life, and have a family of my own-still working on that.  But you are the one's that believed in me.  Thank you for your love and support.  When I was younger, I would get so upset because no one wanted to go out with me-I thought it was because of dad-little did I know that God had a plan in my life-something that was so much bigger and better for me(yes Brad that is you). How did you know that God was leading me to someone that would care and love me like you do? Thank you for allowing me to  spread my wings and fly.  I love you!!!

Janice and Sam- First off-thank you so much for accepting me.  I will never forget the night I met the two of you-out on the front porch eating dinner.  Brad told me, "If Mama don't like you-I am not sure we can stay together.  Mama can tell if you are a keeper."  Now- how was I supposed to act?   I don't think I ever prayed so hard that night-please God just show them that I am really a sweet person.  I am not just another girl and I really do love your son. Guess what?!?!  I PASSED!   Thank you so much for everything you have done.  I am so blessed to have you as my mother and father-in-law.  Really! Your like my very own parents.  I look forward to staying with you every third night.  Have I ever mentioned that your food is great too!!!  I love you so much.

Maw-Maw- Thank you for raising me to have Faith and Love in my life.  You are such a strong woman.  I love you so much!  Thank you for helping me make my way through college; without your support I might have just settled for a little Associates Degree instead of going to Bama.  I can't wait until you move in with us and take care of your little Great Grand-daughter.  It will happen one day-I just know it.  Keep the faith, right? 

There are so many other people I am thankful for-too many to name.  Sorry so long-more to come tomorrow.  

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment