Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FIREPROOF

I have just finished watching Fireproof!!!  WOW-it was really good.  The acting was not so great but the story was wonderful.  I think I may challenge myself to the Love Dare here in the next few weeks.  Brad's brother (Josh) and wife (LauraLee) got the book for us at Christmas.  So I will keep you posted on that each day.


I have been reading Kelly Stamps blog for over a year now.  She just had Baby Harper a week ago and she will soon be able to go home.  Go here to read her story.  

As of today, I am officially registered to run in the Mercedes Marathon on February 15.  OK so I am only running the half (13.1 miles) but that is enough.  Training this week has been off to a slow start.  Monday I ran outside -a little over 5 miles and Tuesday and today I was so caught up in work I didn't really have time-Brad says I just didn't make time.  Hate to admit it but he is right.  I just need to suck it up and go run.  I plan on running tomorrow even if I have to run on the treadmill for an hour!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment