Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

  1. My husband is my best friend!!!  And I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!  He is the luckiest boy-haha!
  2. I love my church!!!
  3. I do not like MILK! Yuck!
  4. I love running and working out-my MIL thinks I am obsessed-Janice you are right.  I feel horrible if I don't get to.
  5. I have an older brother-Chad and a younger sister-Mary Beth.  And I DO NOT have middle child syndrome.
  6. I have two nephews-Dylan (9 years) and Rylan (6 months) and one on the way Lane-Feb 17th-if not sooner!!!
  7. Every Wednesday night Brad and I go to Chick-fil-A and then to church.
  8. I work full time and go to school.  That is getting a little tough!!!  But I can make it another year.
  9. My parents have been married for 35 years.  WOW!!!  I love you guys!!!  Thanks for everything!!!
  10. I don't understand how people can't get along with their in laws-I LOVE MINE!!!  
  11. I watch UFC with my husband-my mom always says the male is in control of the TV-even if you have 5 TVs in your house?  Well I really read my blogs while he watches his shows.
  12. Speaking of shows my favorite:  One Tree Hill, 90210, Friday Night Lights, and Lipstick Jungle.
  13. Brad works every third day for 24 hours-so instead of coming home-I stay at his mothers house.
  14. My favorite number is 14.
  15. We have a dog named Dinkie-she actually lives with my parents because I am never home. 
  16. I have read over 20 peoples blogs every day for a year-and just now decided to start my own blog.
  17. My favorite scent is the new GAIN-it smells just like TIDE-but cheaper!!!  
  18. I never buy clothes unless they are on sale.
  19. I want to visit New York City within the next 5 years.  Is that asking too much?
  20. I love the beach!  I could live there-well I would turn into a beach bum but who cares-I LOVE IT!!!
  21. I do eat raw oysters-with lots of lemon and cocktail sauce on a cracker but only at the beach.
  22. I cheered at the University of Alabama for two years, but I was an Auburn fan when I was younger. 
  23. I get up early every single day.  
  24. I LOVE OUR NEW BED-Temperpedic beds are the BEST.  So worth the money!!!
  25. Brad and I have been trying to conceive for a long time-over a year-taking Clomid now-5th month.
What are some random things about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment