Sunday, February 22, 2009

RELAXING DAY

This weekend has been a really relaxing weekend.  Here is what we did:
Friday night-visited Josh, LL and Lane at the hospital.  Josh and LL wanted to go for a walk so me, Brad, Sam, and Janice got to babysit.  When they came back they found out that the nurse had given him a bottle when we should have called LL to come nurse.  Sorry LL!  Needless to say our first babysitting job didn't go over well with the new parents.  They said we could not babysit for awhile.  I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!

Saturday Brad and I got up and went to the gym and then to Chick-fil-A.  We pretty much eat there every Saturday for lunch and Wednesday night before church.  We went to Wal-Mart to get a few things and then headed home.  We took a little nap.  Saturday night we had to watch UFC fight night.  It was pretty good.  I caught up on reading all of my blogs while he enjoyed boys hitting each other until one was knocked out or bleeding to death.  We got in the bed pretty late.

Sunday- Brad had to go to work today.  I got up late and went over to my mothers to visit.  My grandmother was there too.  I stayed there until around 6pm and then headed home to get my bags.  I loaded up the car and came over to Janice's.  And now I have so much homework that I don't even know where to start.  

I will get you an update tomorrow with Not Me Monday!!  
Hope you had a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment