Thursday, February 19, 2009

LANE JOSEPH COX

LANE JOSEPH COX
Born at St Vincent's Hospital in Birmingham, AL

Date: February 19, 2009
Time: 11:10am

Weight: 8 pounds 10 ounces
Length: 21 inches

Proud parents of Josh and LauraLee Cox

Here are few pics-I hope you don't mind LL!?!?!


BABY LANE

DADDY AND LANE

LL and favorite nurse Teri


PRAISE GOD! For He is good. Thank you so much for your prayers. Mommy and baby are wonderful!!! LL was 9 cm dilated when I got to the hospital this morning at 9:45am. We left the room at 10:10am. She pushed for about an hour and he was born at 11:10am. I must say I was there and talked to LL and she never acted like she hurt. She is a real trooper.

We got to see him at 12:00pm. He is so precious. A gift from God!!! I can't wait to go back and visit them tonight. I can't wait for my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment