Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here is the MORE


I got so excited about my marathon I didn't catch you up on every thing else this week.

  1. Valentine's Day-  I had to work from 5:30-11:30am.  I got Brad a cookie cake.  That is all I got him-he got a HUGE Christmas present so I think he is okay with just that.  He got me a new pari of running shoes for my marathon in Nashville.  We went to eat at pasta with Chief, Amy and their son Chase.  We carb loaded since the marathon was the next morning.  YEAH that is right-the marathon was Sunday morning starting at 7:03am.  So we went home after eating and went to bed.
  2. Baby Lane-Still not here.  Laura Lee went to the Dr yesterday and she is scheduled to induce tomorrow(Thursday) at 5am.  So Baby Lane will be here by noon tomorrow--we hope.   He sure is being stubborn-he likes being in his mommy's tummy all comfortable and safe from this chaotic world.   I will be sure to post pics as soon as I can.  He is going to be so cute.  He will have the best mom and dad not to mention Grandaddy and Nana.  WOW Lane will be spoiled.  He pretty much already is.  I am so excited for them.  Please pray that LL will have s smooth delivery and that everything will go just as planned.  We have such an amazing God and He will do great things with this child.  
  3. Here is a picture of me and Amy finishing the marathon.  Our time says 1:57 but we were 2 minutes from the start line-yep two minutes-there were that many people.  Our real time was 1:55.  YEAH FOR US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment