Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MARATHON AND MORE






Hello Everyone-

It has been a while since I have been able to blog.  School and work have really taken over my life these days.  This past weekend I ran in the Mercedes Marathon-I finished the half.  My goal was to finish under 2 hours-GUESS WHAT!?!?!  I DID IT!!  I ran it in 1 hour and 55 minutes.  Here are a few pics of me that morning and throughout the course-Brad was like Spider Man-he was on every corner taking pictures.  It was the best ever!  i can't wait until next year.  This is addicting.  I will be running the Country Music Marathon in Nashville, TN on April 25th.  As of now-I will be doing the full marathon-that is right all 26.3 miles.  Not really sure what my goal is-maybe 4 hours and 30 minutes.  Enjoy a few pics-

Me, Chief, and Amy

Me and Brad before the race
WOW I look tired

Me, Amy, and Jay around mile 2

Thumbs up-Mile 5

No comments:

Post a Comment