Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LONG TIME


Monday
Not Me Monday!
  • I did not have a nervous break down on Sunday.
  • I did not miss Baby Lane all weekend.  OMG I could eat him up-it wouldn't do for me to live close to LL and Josh-I would be over there every waking minute.  
  • I did not workout so hard that I can't move and it is now Wednesday-OUCH
  • I did not have really bad dreams last night.  No details-I don't even want to remember them. 
Tuesday
SCHOOL DAY
This morning I had school.  And then made it to work by 1pm.  I worked until around 6:30pm did a quick workout and headed home.  I have a huge project that is due Thursday morning at 8:00am so I figured I should get started on it.  I will post a picture of it next week when we actually present it to other students.

Wednesday
EARLY BIRD
This morning Brad and I decided to get up at 5:15am and get to the gym to have a quick workout before he had to be at work.  When the alarm went off I wanted to just roll over in the bed.  I am still painfully sore from Saturdays workout.  (Ring dips and push ups are not fun) Anyways we decided to get up.  Brad left a little before me-he has to stop by the store every morning to get him a gallon of water and his food for the day.  I still had to get all my things together because I was too busy working on my project last night to get my stuff packed.  
So we got to the gym and did the quickest treadmill workout EVER!!  It is 8 mph on 8 incline -run/sprint for one minute then rest one minute 8 times.  Did you get that?  I had to decrease my incline each time because I really thought I was going to fly off the back of the treadmill and that would not have been a pretty sight.  So our workout was complete after a total of 20 minutes.  LOVE IT!!!  Brad left and I -well I had to stay and work.  
Meredith and I had arranged to have dinner together.  She is my BFF-she is getting married to Brad's best friend-Lee (picture below)and I am one of her bridesmaid.  Anyways-she had to get my measurements for the dress and we decided to go eat at Newk's.  YUMMY!  I love that place.  I had broccoli and cheddar soup with half chicken salad sandwich.  I seriously could eat another. Oh and their sweet tea is to die for too.  I got to hang out with her for a good while.  We talked-I miss her so much.  She used to work with me until this school year.  She got a teaching job and has been really busy since it is her first year.  But we got to play catch up and promised to visit again on Sunday.  I miss you MEREDITH!!!  We used to eat lunch together EVERY day.  It is hard going from that to no Meredith at all.  So we promised to not go long without talking or seeing each other.  I love her to death!!!

Meredith and Lee

That is all for now-more tomorrow-maybe!!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment