Monday, February 8, 2010

TUESDAY TIPS

OOOPSS I forgot to post this on Tuesday-


Grocery Shopping
  1. Leave your 10 week old baby at home
  2. Leave your husband at home but be sure you have his wallet-haha
  3. Make a list and stick to it
  4. Never go grocery shopping when you are hungry
  5. Once you are out of an item at home write it down-or you will forget it
  6. Crock pot dinners are the best
  7. Try the store brand-it is just as good I promise!
  8. Go to the grocery store during nonpeak times-not at 5pm or right after church on Sundays!  horrible night mare
  9. Prepare your grocery list by the aisle-ours changed and I am still learning where everything is located.
  10. Have a budget.
Braden goes to the Doctor tomorrow for his check up and shpts so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you do your grocery shopping at Wal-Mart? I noticed you said that the aisles has changed. I hate the way they have changed things up!! I can never find anything I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete