Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SLEEP and DOCTOR

We put Braden to bed last night around 10:00 and I didn't wake up until 6:00am-that is right 8 hours of SLEEP-undisturbed sleep.  I did wake a few times but fell right back asleep.  I really thought I was in heaven-that was some good sleep.  Poor Brad has not been getting sleep-but it is not because of Braden-he can't quit coughing.  Sweet boy gets up and comes in the living room and lays on the couch but the thing is he never wakes me up coughing-crazy I know!!  A baby that is trying to cry-because Braden really doesn't cry can wake me up but not coughing. This is what I saw this morning when I got out of the shower--my two buddies asleep-


We got to go visit Doctor Walley today.  I am sure Braden does not want to ever go back there.  He had to get his shots-ALL 4!  Who would have ever thought that my little boy would be a BIG BOY-he screamed for maybe 5 seconds but mommy had a fresh bottle to give him and put him back to sleep in no time.
STATS:
10 weeks and 2 days
Weight  14.3 pounds
Length 24 inches
Head Circumference 16cm
One more month until we can give him cereal but Dr. Walley suggested waiting even until 6 months if I could.  WOW!  Mommy's milk must be good-he is above average in all categories.

Getting Weighed In
Brad has been teaching Braden to "Get'em Up" 
Meaning keep your hands up to protect your face-looks like this boy is going to train to become I fighter-not if his mommy has anything to do with it -he won't!!! 

He wasn't liking the nurse measuring him-I think the table/paper was just cold

Getting his oral medicine.

Getting his shots-I had to hold him down-but he really did so good...
although he does not look happy

But we put him in that car seat super fast and stuck a bottle in his mouth-
by the time we got out to the car-he was asleep
We got him home and he slept a little longer but woke up ready to play so we put him on his play mat and he cooed and laughed.  Which reminds me Dr. Walley said he was really impressed with his communication-he was talking/jabbering about like a 3-4 month old.  He must take after his mommy on the talking!!
This was right before bed-he was in a GREAT MOOD!!!
Looks just like Brad from what every body has said on facebook.  
CUTE BOY=CUTE HUSBAND hahaha
I worked out tonight on the Wii-Jillian's workout-can you say ouch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment