Friday, January 8, 2010

I've come to realize...

Ok, I can't think of anything thought provoking so I stole this from another blog. (Well stole the questions and filled in my responses.)

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . will take a bit longer than I want it to get back to "normal" after having a baby-but I only have about 2 weeks and I will be hitting the gym harder than ever-and running again!!!

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is so far from home-and I don't want to leave my little Braden in 5 weeks to go back.  But then again I am thankful for a job.  So if anyone knows how I can make money from home-please call me or email me ASAP!

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I tend to day dream.  I sing out loud with Braden's Praise Baby CD and I am sure everyone is laughing at me...Beautiful one I love-beautiful one I adore!!!

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .another SUV!!!  I love my car because of question number 2-GAS is much cheaper in my car-but now with a baby-jogging stroller, diaper bag, and my bag-I NEED MORE ROOM!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .all concept of time-I can't make it on time any where these days.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . my husband is home all day from work and when I come in from work he asks me what is for dinner-ugh.  

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m alone...I can get so much more done-can't we all?!?!?

8. I’ve come to realize that money… is very useful these days-cant live without it-well I could but it would be very hard.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are disrespectful and selfish.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . be competitive.  Doesn't help to have a competitive husband either!  And I will always LOVE working out!

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are totally different than me.  

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… is the best friend in the whole world-I love her so much-she knows everything!!!

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . needs to be thrown in the lake-a swamp-somewhere because it NEVER works!!!

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I tried to pretend that Braden wasn't fussing.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I tried to calculate if I could stay off work longer than 12 weeks-nope not gonna happen-darn it!

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . I should have taken a nap when Braden slept-because he slept all day and will be up all night!  GREAT!

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is a great Dad/Paw Paw.  He loves his children and grandchildren!!!

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I check the status updates and appreciate the ones that took some thought and show some wit.  If you are asking for help tell us what you want or don't leave that as your facebook message. Messages such as "I got good news today" and then not tell us. What? don't post that to facebook if you are not going to tell us.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . flew by way too fast-again no concept of time!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . is almost gone-sure wish I would have taken that nap.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be a cold cold day.  SNOW!!!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .lose 15 pounds then go shopping for some clothes!

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . no one.

24. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is in God's hands.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be here before I know it and gone again-time flies when I am home with Braden.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is nothing-silence.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are great friends!  I love them all and appreciate all their help.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . will be the best year-my family of three is complete!

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is the best daddy in the world-he makes my heart melt when he holds our son!

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . eat more fruit and veggies and less bread. I would be able to lose those last 15 pounds!!!

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my husband more today than the day I married him.  I love my Baby Braden more today than the day he was born.  My love grows for them both every day-they are awesome!  God is so Good!

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . men!!

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is the past.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are not for me-late nights are for my little boy now.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of losing a loved one.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is what I make of it.   

I will leave you all with a picture of my chunky monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment