Friday, September 18, 2009

RAIN DELAY

I wanted to let you all know if you are checking my blog for my 4D pics I am having a "rain delay". I can't scan them right now-I AM TOO TIRED!  I hear the rain and think it is best at the time for me to go to bed.  So tomorrow check back with me for some pics and if I figure it all out maybe a video.  NO PROMISES!!!
Here are the stats:
Mommy  - 30 weeks and 5 days
- Gained 22-23 pounds
- Blood pressure around 110/60 every day
- Walking/exercising as much as possible
Lil Boy Braden - Measuring 27-28 weeks
- Weighs approximately 2.5-3 pounds
- Mommy's nose and Daddy's lips
- Cute little monkey toes
- Heart rate in 140s
- Has hiccups at least 2-3 times per day
- Head down facing mommy's spine
- Well lets just say he is still a BOY!!!  He has his boy parts!!!  
- Like his Daddy-took a nap through 4D pictures even after being poked
Here is a picture of a picture for you to enjoy for the time being.


No comments:

Post a Comment