Sunday, September 13, 2009

Psalms 102

Church was AWESOME!!!  We sang so many great songs!  

God is Here; Victory in Jesus; I've got peace like a river; and many others.  

Go read Psalms 102- it is really long but you have go to read it.  

Here is a poem I found online.


VICTORY

The gift of God is laughter

For it shall carry you through

Both in times of joy and sorrow

Trials and triumphs too.


So when the road is long

And the load is hard to bare

Just look up at the stars 

And remember that He cares.


And nothing that this world gives out

Is beyond his tender reach

For He controls all things

And trials are meant to teach.


So instead of tears shedding

When trials come their way

Learn to laugh in the Lord at satan

and to him to say


I have the victory in Jesus, satan

This trial is crafted for me to win

And although you mean it for harm

God's just using you to teach me how to lean on Him.


So hit me with your best shot, satan

And when you think you've scored

You'll look to find me standing even 

stronger than I have ever stood before.


Because praise be to the Father

And glory to His name

I will dwell among his words

And His promises I will claim.


See the victory is mine, satan

for the battle has already been won

honor, glory, and power to the living

Gods only Son!


Have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment