Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.  I ate so much that I made myself sick.  I think I have been overeating and not slowing down so I eat and eat and eat-and hours later it is still not digested.  UGH!!!  I need to s-l-o-w down on my eating.  I was able to get out on the lake Saturday all day.  And when I say all day it was ALL DAY.  I got a really good tan-but totally forgot about Meredith's wedding and the dress that I will be wearing-so now I have horrible tan lines.  I am going to get a spray tan this week and then another one before the wedding.  I stayed at Grandmother Chris's and got up this morning.  Sam cooked a great breakfast-I think breakfast is my favorite meal-whether it is for breakfast or supper (unlike Joshua-haha)It rained this morning-and poor Brad came out there when he got off work.  We (Josh, LL Brad, and me) ended up going over to Patti and Wayne's and just played Wii.  Can I just tell you that I WILL have me a Wii SOON!?!?!  I LOVED IT!  I didn't even get to do the FIT Wii but I know I would be addicted.  This little man slept the entire time we were there.
So now I am now back home and eating something that has really turned into my WEAKNESS!!  I thought I would just have a spoonful-then it turns into a little more than that.  Can you guess what it is?  Take a look...
I will let you know at the end of this post what it is-until then keep guessing..
We have gotten a few more things from some great friends for Baby Braden.  Take a peak...
Braden sure is HEAVEN SENT!  Aunt Mere Mere got these outfits.  Aren't they so cute.
Mom got me this photo album.
Patti gave me this soft blanket-this is Braden's FIRST blanket.  It is so cute-it has police cars, fire trucks, and school buses on it.  So cute!!!
Here is what I have been munching on while I posted this blog-I have already put it up-BUT I could definitely eat the whole thing in one sitting if I tried. ha-ha

Until next time..
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment