Monday, July 6, 2009

20 weeks and pics of Braden


So I am 20 weeks today!!!  I can't believe I am half way there.  Just think in 20 weeks we will have precious baby Boy Braden in our arms.  Our lives will never be the same-they will only be better.  I have been feeling great still.  Not much to complain about-maybe all the late night bathroom breaks and not getting comfortable at night.  But who needs sleep?  Here is what I am looking like these days.
Black is so slimming...
Getting bigger each week...


I look like this all for this little man.
He didn't want us to see his little face just yet.
He kicked both of his legs out in front of him.



IT'S A BOY!
2 legs-2 arms- 1 head
Nice spine.
There is his little baby face-looks like his Daddy.
We can't wait until next time.  I go back to the doctor on July 31st.  Until then you will be able see my belly grow.  I will keep you posted.
Love you guys!
Mandy Cox 

No comments:

Post a Comment