Friday, February 6, 2009

NEEDS

I got this idea off of THIS blog last night and thought it would be fun to try out.  Just go to Google.  Type in your name needs and it will tell you the top 10 things you need.

MANDY NEEDS:
  1. An obsession- Wait I though I already had that-I can't get off the computer-I love reading all of these blogs.
  2. Antiperspirant- Not sure why-I wear it every day-maybe I am getting low and don't know it.
  3. Pumping up-I know all I do these days is run-so I need to start working out more after my marathon. Don't worry I will make sure I have what I need from Number 2 needs.  PS Mercedes Marathon is in 9 days. I AM SO NERVOUS!!!
  4. A man????  What I love the one I have!  And only God knows I don't need another.
  5. The human touch-I agree!!
  6. Help in ways I cannot comprehend... wow!  Maybe I need a little more than the human touch.  LORD HELP ME!!!
  7. Lunch money.  Well we could always use lunch and yes the money part-but Janice has me pretty much taken care of.
  8. A knight in shining armour.  I found him over 8 years ago-come on people realize this!!!
  9. A new home.  I love my home.  I could use a new home at the beach-remember how much I love the beach.
  10. An intern.  Actually God answered this prayer last week.  He started this week and he is great!!!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment