Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week Three of 52

Hello! I must tell you about our HUGE snow storm we got this past weekend/week.
Sunday night it was all over the news-we were looking at getting over 4 inches of snow in some areas even 6-7 inches. I got a phone call around 8pm that we would be closed Monday so I knew it had to be pretty serious if they were going to close them gym a full day!
Home Sweet Home
Back porch Hot Tub
This little guy wanted to go outside so bad
So we bundled him up and took him for a walk
I had gone out while he was napping to make him a snow man. He wasn't really excited about-as a matter of fact he knocked the head off the bigger one. lol
LADIES NIGHT
Look at the picture of me-it looks like I have horns growing out of my head!!
MY BIG BOY IS GROWING/WALKING/TALKING
More pics coming soon-pics only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment