Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year! I am back! Well let me tell you what my plans are for this blog this year. Seeing that I can't post something on here every day-I have decided that I will post something 1-2 days per week-I may be able to post more depending on how tired I am lol!!!
12-31-10
I had to work 4:30am-12:00pm. I left and met Meredith at Newk's for lunch. I love me some Newk's. We left there and went to Fultondale to Target and BAM. We just walked around-met Brad and Braden there. We left there and went to pick up dinner-steaks. sweet potatoes, and salad. The boys headed home to put Braden down for his afternoon nap. By the time I got home-I wanted a nap myself but decided to get a shower. As soon as I got out and Braden woke up we headed over to Sarah and Brian's house to give the girls their Christmas gifts. We got back home around 630 and started cooking dinner-fed Braden-bathed him and put him to bed by 800pm. We ate dinner and cleaned up then went to the basement and played Wii Michael Jackson. I never laughed so hard in my life. OH MY GOSH! It was so much fun! I look forward to playing that again very soon!!!
We decided that we had danced enough and wanted to go up and watch the ball drop-well we were 1 minute late! I have decided that this year will be my year of lateness! OH GREAT!! It stormed really bad here all night long-but that did not wake Braden.
1-1-11
He slept until 730am-Brad had to get up and go to work. I cooked some monkey bread-and it was FANTASTIC!!! Go here to get the recipe. I used The Pioneer Woman and will never use MY recipe again. yummy!! Braden went down for his morning nap around 930am and I started taking down all the Christmas decorations. He slept until 1230. I had gotten a shower and was fixing his lunch when he woke up. We ate lunch then got ready and headed to the mall-just wanted to get out and walk around. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. Tomorrow we are having Brad's dad and his family over to do Christmas. I know I probably should have left the tree up until tomorrow but I really needed to get it down and get my furniture back in place. Plus I actually was in the mindset to get it done. We got home around 630pm I fed Braden dinner and bathed him and he was in the bed by 745pm asleep.

I will post some updated pics next time-I just have not downloaded any from my camera! So these few from his birthday will have to work until next time.

Hope every one has a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment