Saturday, April 24, 2010

GORGEOUS BLOGGER AWARD

Thanks to Kristin for giving me my first award on my blog!!! I have been so busy with work, Braden, Brad, and teaching bootcamp yes you read that right-I am teaching bootcamp-more on that later though. I have not been able to blog as much as I would like.


Here are the rules.

gorgeous_blogger.jpg

1. Accept and thank the person who gave you this award

2. List 10 things about yourself

3. List 5 additional things you don't like

4. List 10 other fellow blogger

Mandy's Answers:

1. I love reading other people's blogs-my husband says I am obsessed.

2. I love working out, running, training, doing crossfit, and being trained by others-it makes for some good challenges.

3. I love taking naps on the weekend! But that is few and far between nowadays with a 5 month old.

4. I love summer-if only I was a teacher-I would have all summer OFF!

5. I love watching Braden sleep, hearing him laugh, and taking lots of pictures of him.

6. I love going to the tanning bed-that is where I do get my naps 12 minutes. lol

7. I love TARGET and Macys!

8. I love clean sheets! Feels so good getting in the bed at night!!

9. I like watching Army Wives, One Tree Hill, Friday Night Lights-all the cheesey stuff!!

10. I love my life-my family and my friends and my God!

5 things I don't like

1. I don't like watching or hearing about American Idol-that is so OLD now!!

2. I don't like my long drive to work.

3. I don't like leaving Braden every day-but I know he is on good hands-I just wish I could watch him grow!

4. I don't like it when people don't communicate.

5. I did not like being pregnant-ugh hated it!!!

Here are my ten blogs that I would like to award:

Simply Suz

The Richeys

The Cosby Show

The Johnston Family

Lambert's Lately

Days with the Cormiers





LOTS OF PICS TO COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment