Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rolling Over, Parties, and Best Buds

It has been such a long time since I have posted things on here.  I am a terrible blogger-there I said it!  But once Braden goes to bed I say to myself okay now is the time to clean the house, wash clothes, put up clothes, and blog even if it is a small post or just pictures.  But guess what I do-go to bed myself.  OH how I love sleep.  Braden is such a good boy-he sleeps so good.  We start the whole process around 7:30pm-bath-lotion massage-lst feeding put him down around 9 (at the latest) and he sleeps until around 3am on average.  Last night for some reason he woke up at 1 but if he does that he goes right back to sleep after a diaper change and a small dose of nursing.  
Let me catch you up on what has been happening-
Braden has been trying really hard to roll over.....
He made it but guess what...
He might not ever do it again-daddy accidentally-kind of-not on purpose turned his back for about 5 seconds and Braden ROLLED off the ottoman onto the hard wood floors.  
ATTENTION BRADEN IS OK!  No scratches-no bumps no bruises!  My boy is tough!!! This is actually what he did all the way to the doctor just to get him checked out.  
SMILED! 
The past couple of Saturdays Meredith and I will go on long runs since we have a marathon in two weeks.  So we usually go around 8am and I get back by 10 or 11am.  This is what I come home to-
my boys passed out on the couch!  
Braden got to go to his FIRST PARTY this past Saturday.  His BESTEST friend Jayce had his 2nd Birthday party and we got to go play-well I should say somebody got sleepy and needed to take a quick nap-but we had lots of fun.  These are the two little boys that Braden gets to hang out with all day every day.  Jayce is two and Ayden is 7 months-they are Braden's BESTEST friends!  I can't wait until they can talk to each other-God knows their daddy's will be getting them to flirt with all the girls at the parties--boys will be boys!!!  Here is the only picture we got of Braden at the party-it was cold and we forgot his toboggan so we had to borrow Ayden's.
Look at his CUTE train cake-Mrs Brenda made it 
(Braden's sitter-Jayce and Ayden's Nana)
This is Jayce

Ayden is behind him in the red jacket.
More later this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment