Friday, February 26, 2010

11 and 12 almost 13


This just slipped away right before my eyes!!! 

Here is Braden at 11 weeks old.
He stole the remote from Daddy now he is telling him to pass him the pop corn. haha
Here is Braden at 12 weeks! 3 month!  That is right!  He is so BIG!
This is our favorite expression ever!!!
What he is doing at three months:
  • still nursing him but I have to give him some formula because I cant pump enough at work drinks 6 ounces at each feeding 4-6 times per day
  • not quite in his bed-we always hit a bump in the road-he has been sick
  • first time being sick- RSV had breathing treatment today at the Dr office yuck!
  • weighs 15.45 pounds
  • does not like taking naps when he is with his daddy
  • he can recognize us now-turns his head to find mommy and daddy when they are in the other room talking
  • still spits up A LOT
  • loves playing with Ayden and Jayce-his two best friends ever I will post some pics of just them one day-that deserves a post of its own
  • wears size 3 and 6 months clothes
  • wears size 2 diapers
  • went on his first road trip to Atlanta, GA with daddy and mommy-Daddy got Crossfit certified
  • found his hands and chews on them- still does not take a paci
  • has not rolled over yet but working on it
  • still likes playing under his play station with the bright lights and toys that make noises
  • likes to watch TV-been watching the Olympics and loves them!!!
  • hates being in direct sunlight-sneezes like 4-5 times

We will now start posting pictures once a month-the 30th of each month.  
My mom took a picture of me and my brother and sister just like this.  I think it is so cute! Look at that hiney!!!

1 comment:

  1. Braden is a cutie! Thanks for the book website. That is great! I'm glad you're reading my blog. I'll start keeping up with yours as well. It's always good to know moms with babies around the same age!

    ReplyDelete