Monday, January 18, 2010

Just the Two of Us

Here are few pictures of just the two of us! I have so many pics of my two boys because I always have the camera- these aren't the best pics but they are some of my favorites.
yea I took this picture!


My little boy!!!

Gettin some kisses

So what did we do today...



well we tried out the jogging stroller for the first time. What am I doing in a tank top you might ask! I did one lap in the neighborhood and had to lose the sweatshirt. HOT!!! It was a beautiful day- I should have spent more than 45 minutes out there but we got out there too late- I was going to go see Nana but by the time I got everything ready Meredith was able to put Braden down for his nap- that he fought all day!!! So I just went and picked me up a grilled chicken sandwich and came back home. It is almost 7pm and he is drifting off again- I sure hope he will sleep for me tonight.

Busy week this week

Monday
Brad works at Hoover

Tuesday
I go have my IUD put in-no more babies for us!!!

Wednesday
Brad works at Warrior
Take back a TON of diapers to Wal-Mart
Pictures at Sarah's again- and pizza for my girls-MaKayla and Maddie




His seven weeks post is coming soon too..

1 comment:

  1. You look really good you lost the weight fast to have a c section good for you.

    ReplyDelete