Sunday, December 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!





Hello Everyone!
Go see the three week post!  I love that outfit-Janice's sister Anita got it for Braden-LOVE IT!!!
His outfit says BIG GUY!!  
I hope you all had a wonderful CHRISTMAS!  I know we did!  Since my last post I have so many things to update you on so here are a few days of updates-more to come later.
Tummy time while Maw-maw ironed-Mommy was napping too.
December 22-I didn't feel well at all-Brad had to go to work after he was sick the day before. My Maw-Maw came over and stayed with me-I cleaned the bathrooms and showered.  By that time I was exhausted-so I laid on the couch and when it was time to feed Braden Maw Maw would wake me up.  I would feed him and then she would come get him, burp him, and put him down for his nap.  It was the BEST nap day ever!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAW-MAW!

December 23-Happy Birthday to the BEST MAW-MAW in the WORLD!  I have been the luckiest grand daughter in the world-she has been over here every day that Brad works at Hoover-not that I cant do it by myself but because she loves her Braden.  She has helped me cook, clean, iron, and take care of my little boy.  She might be spoiling that little boy-he goes right to sleep with her-she and my mother have that "special" touch.  They can just hold him and he is off in la-la land in no time.  
Brad and Braden-Mommy was getting ready for our first shopping trip as a family.
Brad came home and we were off on our first shopping trip as a family of three.  Sure we had been before but this time we were going to attempt to take him to a few stores-if he acted - maybe I should say SLEEPS!  Our first stop was Chick Fil A bet no one could have guessed that! We went through the drive through.  Next was Target-we got there he was sleeping-but 15 minutes later he was getting fussy-I checked out and Brad headed to the car-by the time I got there Braden was crying-no he was screaming-I had to run to pick up a few gift cards in the stores near-by so I ran and did that-by the time I got back in the car- he was in a full blown temper tantrum!!  I told Brad we had to go park so I could feed him-he was hungry!  I got him out of his car seat and he was sweating SO BAD!  We had it way too hot in the car and was over heating our child-please do not turn this in to DHR!  But we got him cooled down and fed him and headed to a few more stores-WAL-MART!   OH it was TERRIBLE in there!  But we enjoyed getting out.  I held Braden until he went to sleep and then put him in the car seat and walked around some more.  He did fine.  We got in the car and forgot something in Fultondale so we headed back to there- by the time we got what we needed it was time for supper-so we stopped at Arby's!  DISGUSTING! Remind me to never eat there again!   Or if I do then it is only to get a Jamocha shake.  I gave Braden a bottle there but it was not enough so we had to go park again and let me feed him.  We got to Brian and Sarah's house around 7:15pm to give them and the girls their gifts.  I will post pictures of what I got and Braden's birth announcements at a later time.
Braden looking at the Christmas Tree
Braden and Daddy
Grand-Daddy trying to get Braden to sleep
Uncle Harry (Josh) and LauraLee
Lane eating dinner

December 24-Today we went to Brad's mothers for Christmas.  We got an early start but ended up getting there later than what we wanted.  But with a baby you have so much more to pack-even if you are only staying one night!  We had a great time.  We ate so much food, drank lots of apple cider, and watched old Christmas family videos and opened lots of presents.  Braden had a great 1st Christmas at his Nana and GrandDaddy's.  I think they spoiled him rotten too.

Braden and Daddy at Work

Braden on Daddy's Fire Helmet
Mommy and Braden
December 25-MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!  Brad had to work today. So I got ready, packed the car and finally headed to visit daddy at the fire station-oh how we miss him already!  We got a few pictures with Daddy!  We headed to Gran and Paw-Paws house around 1pm.  Once we got to their house around 2:30pm mommy and Braden were both exhausted.  Braden slept until 3:30pm and I was falling asleep on the couch too.  Everyone started coming in around 5pm.  We ate and opened Christmas gifts-but before we opened gifts we had to take lots of pictures.  We stayed at Gran's house-Maw-Maw and Gran fed Braden his bottle and got him to sleep-I somehow managed to fall asleep myself on the couch.  They both woke me at 11:15pm and said got o bed-Braden is in his pack and play sleeping!  Wow that was EASY!  I got in the bed and woke up at 1:30am wondering if I slept through Braden crying -he was still sound asleep-until 2:30am.  He is able to sleep after his last feeding for 4 hours max-I cant wait until that increases-after that it is every 2-3 hours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment