Saturday, September 12, 2009

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

This morning I woke up at 7am and immediately got out of bed.  I started cleaning-yes cleaning. I still have so much to do but at least I did do something.  When Brad got home we went to the gym-I did a circuit but thought the best thing that I really could be doing is walking so I jumped on the treadmill and walked until my legs felt like they were going to fall out from under me. Not really- I walked a few minutes on an incline and then would jog for a few minutes without an incline for 50 minutes.  After my workout-I was wandering why in the world I was SOOO hungry! Well guess what Mandy?!?!?-you didn't even eat breakfast this morning-so Brad and I went to Subway for an early lunch-well it was 11:00am so not that early.  Now it is 3:50pm and I am starving!!!  I need to go buy groceries-man I wish I knew how to start my couponing right now!!!  Speaking of coupons...
I was looking for all my coupon things from the class yesterday and forgot them at work.  So that one will have to wait until next week.  But in the meantime-here is someone that has a great website about couponing.  She and her husband have two kids and they lost half of their annual income due to this horrible economy.  So she decided to take back up the couponing business-take a look at her website until I can post more on what I learned.
http://www.once-upon-a-coupon.com/
More later today or tomorrow!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment