Sunday, September 6, 2009

FOOTBALL-I am so over it!!!!

This weekend was the first weekend of football-don't get me wrong I love football season and I love Alabama-but it is like people eat, breath, and sleep football. All I have heard this week/weekend is RTR, War Eagle, ALABAMA, AUBURN!   My mother-n-law, Janice, brought up a good point the other night-maybe there are so much BAD stuff in the world that football can kind of make us turn our heads to something fun and exciting.  
So what have I done this weekend.  I must say if every weekend is this way-I will never be ready for Braden-I was so lazy!!!
Meredith came over Friday night to paint more on Braden's things.  They look so good!!!  Here is a sneak peak of what she has done so far...
Saturday-Brad and I slept in a little later than usual!  It was raining outside and seemed like a good day to stay inside and rest.  We got up and went to McDonald's for some HOT CAKES!!! They were so good.  We came home and just laid around-I got to catch up on reading all my blogs that I follow and my Parenting magazine.  Lunch- was of course where else- Chick-Fil-A. Came back home and took a nap before Lee and Meredith came over to watch the Alabama game-that I really didn't watch that much.  I was trying to find things for Braden's room.  Here is what I found-I want to paint this and hang it on the hospital door.  I like things to be different-I don't want a big bow on the door-Our Lil Boy Braden is going to be a big SPORT!
Sunday Brad and I got up and went to church-it was really good.  We went to eat at Subway and then  we had to stop by a few other places in town before heading back home.  When I got home I was in the mood to paint something on my own.  So I tried...and this is the outcome!!!  Once Braden gets here Meredith is in charge of writing all of Braden's information on it-
Full Name, Date of birth, weight, length, and time of arrival.   I am sure Meredith will be touching this up a bit-maybe I should have left it for her to paint.
I also had some picture frames that I wanted to paint-these will go on a shelf in his bathroom.
Here are a few things that I have picked out that my dad will be making for his room as well.
 
I have a pretty busy week planned out-
Monday-work then come home and paint again with Meredith-this will be a short work day
Tuesday- Brad works-work
Wednesday- work-Oasis
Thursday- work late- meeting at STV East 10am-12pm-Light the Night Walk at Hoover Met-6:30pm
Friday- Brad works- we have a car wash at work-supposed to have a Dentist appmt but I will need to reschedule this for next week-Oh and I get to go to a Coupon workshop from 11-12pm-I CAN'T WAIT TO START SAVING MONEY!!! 
Saturday-I guess nothing more than watching the game
Sunday-I GET TO GO TO CHURCH!!

More to come this week!!!  29 weeks tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment