Sunday, May 17, 2009

NEW THINGS FOR BABY COX


Kim-my personal training client-gave me these two little outfits.  She was one of the first to know since I waited to tell my parents.  She is such an awesome person.  She has given me such great advice and prayed for this time to come for such along time.  Since Baby Cox will be born around Thanksgiving she wanted to give Baby Cox his/her first outfit.  Of course we want a HEALTHY baby-but I have prayed for a little girl.  So maybe she will wear this cute snowman smock dress with Santa Claus this year.


Baby Cox will be a HUGE BAMA fan.  Even Granddaddy Sam and Nana Janice thinks so.  When I got to their house this week this was on my bed. I know it must have been hard for yall to purchase this but this Baby is going to be the best and biggest Bama fan.  Baby Cox might be wearing this the first week he/she is born.  Alabama and Auburn play the week Baby Cox is due.

Andrea gave us these cute memory boxes and photo albums.  Andrea and I do devotion every morning in my office.  We have prayed together for this day to come.  I know she is as happy as everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment