Monday, May 25, 2009

MONDAY-blah

Today has not been the best of days.  I feel horrible!!!  I do not have an appetite-I do not crave anything like they say pregnant people do-I am so thirsty but I can't drink another ounce of water-I have the worst headache and tylenol has not helped-I went to work for 5 hours today and thought it was the longest work day of my life-I came home and slept for two hours.  WOW!!! I don't feel sorry for myself at all and don't want you to-I am loving PREGNANCY!  OK I don't like the side effects of pregnancy but I am so blessed.  I can't wait to have another ultrasound of my little baby.  
Today I am 14 weeks-here are a few pictures to go along with this post.  
Here are some pictures from my 13 week appointment.  I can't scan them quite yet so I took pictures of them and posted them for you to see.
This picture is one of my favorites-his/her arms are resting in his/her knees.  
TOO CUTE!!
Laying back relaxing after the hard workout that morning.

Hope you have a great week!  
HAPPY MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment