Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY-MOM AND DAD

After trying to conceive for the past 6 months (on chlomid) I took THE test on March 20, 2009. After many negative tests- I look down after three LONG minutes passed and could not believe what my eyes saw-

PREGNANT!!!!


My first thought was is this true? I couldn't do anything but look in the bathroom mirror and laugh at myself. Lord, please tell me this is true. We made a Dr appointment at 6 weeks-the Dr wanted to have a follow up in two weeks. I couldn't even begin to tell you how or when we would tell our parents. I was thinking around Easter but decided to wait-I went back at 9 weeks and heard the little baby's heart rate beating at 173bpm. WOW!!! That made me feel so much better. Now it was time to tell my parents--Mother's Day was the best time to tell all the family that Brad and I were expecting our first baby. This is a day I will never forget neither will any of them. Check out the response we got the day we told our parents.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, this video is hysterical!... such creative way to break the news to grandparents-to-be. Congratulations! You're going to be a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete