Thursday, March 5, 2009

THURSDAY

I haven't updated my blog in a while because I wanted to make sure that everyone had the opportunity to see the Splat Experience. If not go here right now.

So what has been going on in my life-here you go

Monday- Not much happened on Monday. I was able to get home early from work and get dinner in the oven. Brad loves eating before 6:30pm and we were able to eat and relax. Brad watched some fights that he had recorded the night before. I slipped off to the bedroom to watch The Bachelor-and that is a story in itself. I can't believe he chose Melissa and then after 6 weeks decided that he loved Mollie. WHAT!! Who does that? Especially on National TV!

Tuesday- I had to be at school early Tuesday morning-we had a Fitness Day to work. It went well. Not much happened throughout the day. Brad had to work so I stayed at Janice and Sam's house. I was extremely tired-ended up going to bed at like 9pm. We have a BIG day at work tomorrow.

Wednesday- Guess who came to visit us at One Nineteen? NICK SABAN! OH I was so excited-he was so serious. I love him!

Finally Thursday- Today has been BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! I had class from 8-12:15pm and then had to hurry to One Nineteen to get to my eye appointment. I am so super excited. I got some new contacts and a new pair of glasses. They are so cute-Kate Spade. I can't wait until I can get them. Brad may look at me and laugh but they are so cute. I will only wear them at home before bed time.
Janice had cataract surgery this morning-I got a message from Sam that she was doing well. Brad has a kelly day tomorrow--meaning he is off again!!! I really wish I had his job. Not really but those two days off sound so good. Our plans this weekend consist of the following:

Friday-hang out with Meredith and Lee at our house and play PARTINI
Saturday- I hope to run a 5k with my running buddies-BTW I miss them dearly. And then go see Lane, Josh, and LauraLee. I have not seen them since they left the hospital. No way Brad is getting out of that this weekend!

Enough rambling-More this weekend!

Josh this update was just for you! I got your message-I have been so busy as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment