Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! MONDAY



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DID NOT have a great day today.

I DID NOT workout hard with Hannah today.  

I DID NOT eat lunch at Moe's yesterday.  (Janice I saved my lunch for tomorrow)

I DID NOT start cramping the minute I got home.

I DID NOT come home to a CLEAN house.

I DID NOT study all night while the husband cooked supper.

I DID NOT enjoy what he cooked.

I DO NOT want to start back exercising every single day.

I DO NOT like running and I DO NOT miss it.

I AM NOT excited about applying for Nursing school.

I DO NOT miss my Mom and Dad.   It has not been forever since I actually got to spend some time with the both of them.  Friday night wasn't enough.

I DO NOT miss sleeping in my bed at their house.

I DO NOT miss my Maw-Maw.

I DO NOT have a pile of clothes for her to iron when she does visit.

I DID NOT find the cutest pants at Old Navy Sunday.

I DID NOT remember I have a test tomorrow and I have NOT been studying.  I should not be doing that right now instead of typing on this blog.

I DO NOT love this blogging stuff.

I AM NOT fat!!!!  I do not feel fat anyways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment