Monday, February 9, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday!  This blog carnival was created by MckMama.  
You can head over to her blog to read what she has been doing this week.



I did not wake up this morning with an aching back-I said I loved our bed-what is going on?

I did not get to work early so that I could take a shower in the Spa shower.  It has 20 shower heads -  


I DID NOT LOVE IT!!!  All 30 minutes of it.


I did not go do my grocery shopping during my lunch hour.


I did not eat a Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese from McDonald's on Saturday and regret every bite of it.

I did not give up COKES?

I did not get nervous when I got my confirmation for the Mercedes Marathon.

I did not think it hurt when the lady took blood from me today.


I did not look at her with evil eyes.


I did not get upset with a classmate for not returning any emails the past 3 days.


I did not run 12 miles Saturday-therefore I really did not deserve that quarter pounder.


I did not call my husband 3 times and to hear him say, "Let me call you back."


I did not freak out when Janice called me tonight.


I did not think that Laura Lee was in labor.  


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment