Sunday, January 25, 2009

WELCOME!!

Let me start first by introducing me and Brad.  We have been married for 6 years-well June will be six.  We dated for 3 1/2 years before we married.  Yes-if you are trying to do the calculation I am 27 years old.  I work as the Fitness Supervisor at St Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness.    And I also attend UAB-I am going back to school to get my Master's and maybe teach one of these days.  Right now I am really into running.  I am training for the Mercedes Marathon(1/2) in February-just a few weeks left.  Then I will be traveling to Nashville, TN to run in the Nashville Music Marathon.  It is such an exciting time for me.  Brad is a firefighter at Hoover, AL.  He has been fighting fires since he was a little kid.  He is truly a strong person-he is my HERO!!!  Brad and I enjoy a lot of the same things.  We enjoy working out-watching our TV shows-that is a whole other blog story.  We love going to our wonderful church, Gardendale First Baptist.  I love my church, the people, the music, Pastor Kevin, and how you can feel God's presence the moment you walk in the doors.  
Well that is enough about me and Brad-I am leaving to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment